CELEBRATING 25 YEARS IN MEXICO
CLUB AMADEUS ENCORE EVENT IN MEXICO’S WINE COUNTRY
June 18-19, 2017
The Festival Orchestra performs with pianist Jorge Federico Osorio at Centro Cultural Tijuana, opening with Tijuana’s youth orchestra performing alongside the all-star Orchestra.
Attendees will enjoy this concert on Sunday night as well as:
- Travel by luxury motorcoach
- A margarita party at Hotel Palacio Azteca prior to the concert
- A lavish dinner party after the concert in the home of Salomon Cohen, a throwback to the legendary parties hosted by Salomon and his wife, the late Maria Juana, dating back to 1992
- Wine tasting in the famous Valle de Guadalupe during the day on Monday
- Lunch hosted by renowned chef Javier Placencia at his La Finca Altozano following the tastings
- Desserts and wines at the Valle estate of Mainly Mozart Board member Alida and Fernando Cervantes
Space for this event is extremely limited and is offered only to members of Club Amadeus. Reservations open
to the public April 15.
Your $1,000 non-refundable reservation confirms your spot on what promises to be a magical adventure!